Your new company
Join a well-known organisation.
Your new role
- Assist with a variety of administration functions, as directed by the Team Leader.
- Confident and competent with the operation of administration.
- Support internal and external communication processes and display confidence and competence with the operation of the organisation’s administration infrastructure.
- Manage communications between Accounts Payable team and key external business partner.
- Track and manage responses with key external business partner.
- Confirm and format files for transfer to business partner.
- This will require the use of file conversion software to ensure all files are of the same format.
- Timely communication with colleagues and wider staff members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience essential
- Reporting to AP Manager
- High attention to detail
- Data entry accuracy
- Team player
- Positive attitude
- Demonstrate continued commitment to their professional development
What you'll get in return
- $65k +Super
- Central Coast location - Erina
- Vaccination Essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, Roxann.Bentley@hays.com.au.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2648644