About the Company
Leading supplier of bulk materials handling equipment including conveyor components and conveyor belt systems.
About the Role
This is a big picture role. Reporting into the Operations Lead, you will be responsible for the management of all dates, process flow and production plans for the business. The reason this role exists is to provide the business more visibility of date management and control. There is currently no formal scheduling systems or processes in place. You will need to have previous experience in a scheduling role, and able to come into a new business and build out a system or process to schedule and coordinate all the projects.
- Prepare progress reports and analysis.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining an effective scheduling management system.
- Coordinating project timelines with internal departments and external stakeholders.
- Monitoring project timelines and deadlines.
- Identifying potential project schedule delays and facilitating intervention in a timeous manner.
- Analysis and reporting on variances to the baselined schedule.
- Maintenance of Work Breakdown Structure.
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the standard for scheduling practices.
- Aid the production team in the use of MSP.
This role is based in Somersby, NSW - on the Central Coast.
Skills and Experience
- Must have previous experience working in a role with project management, scheduling or planning responsibilities, ideally in a manufacturing context.
- Resume Submission - only successful candidates will receive a call
- Phone Call w Recruiter
- Video Interview w Recruiter
- 1st Round Interview w Operations Lead
- 2nd Round Interview w Managing Director
- Site Tour
- Offer to start