Your new company
We've partnered with a commercially focussed Government organisation who manage projects upwards of $1B who are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their commercial finance team.
Your new role
The Senior Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing value and insightful financial analysis for major projects, proposals, business cases and provide assistance and support to all divisions in all areas of financial management.
- Assess, monitor and review key risks and opportunities for major projects and proposals through advanced financial analysis and development on financial models.
- Liaise with and influence directors & senior managers in key operational and strategic decisions using insights and analysis
- Facilitate budgets and monthly forecasts. Be the first point of contact between the financial planning team and assigned operational Divisions.
- Maintain an effective relationship with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective co-ordination of all finance-related activities in support of organisational objectives
- Deliver insights to link financial reports to business strategies.
What you'll need to succeed
- CA/CPA Qualified
- Experience in complex business proposals
- Extensive experience in budgeting and reporting processes
- Advanced financial modelling and system development
- Experience in the Property sector is advantageous as well as project costing.
What you'll get in return
- 12 month temporary contract paying between $70-90/hr+ super depending on experience.
- Ongoing training and development
- Could become permanent
- Other company benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Catherine Stewart firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us now 8226 9738.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2578420