- 12 month fixed term contract with likelihood of extension
- Work for global company and service their biggest client
About Our Client
This is a global business with a strong brand in Perth, they service a wide range of clients but particularly the mining industry.
They have great offices located in the northern Perth suburbs. They offer working from home arrangements and a great office culture.
Reporting into the GM of Finance, this role will involve:
- Supervising and coordinating the invoicing process end to end involving comprehensive revenue generation
- Developing a revenue tracker for invoicing
- Engage with the division commercial manager for the collection of documents for billing
- Provide senior leadership with value-add analysis and reports resulting in ad hoc work and special investigative projects
- Using quantitive techniques to analyze data and make decisions and recommendations
- Manage dispute clarification until resolution/credit
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will bring the following:
- Advanced Excel skills, ability to manage big data
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills including - analyzing data and information and reporting.
- Customer focused, resilient and enjoys interacting with people
- Availability to commit to a 12 month contract with views of extension
What's on Offer
This role will offer a fast paced environment with exposure to exceptional finance professionals and high value contracts. This role is offering a competitive remuneration package and excellent benefits. This role will suit someone with great excel skills and a background in either billings, audit or senior transactional finance.