The Maitland electorate has secured $300,000 in funding for 10 projects through the NSW Government's 2019 Community Building Partnership Program.
Maitland MP Jenny Aitchison said the funds would deliver much-needed improvements to local facilities.
"This grassroots funding will directly help repair buildings, refurbish assets and provide equipment for local community organisations, allowing them to continue to provide a safe place for the community to have fun and connect," she said.
"I congratulate all the organisations that were successful in their applications and look forward to seeing how these projects make a real difference to our community."
- Telarah Scout Hall bathroom refurbishment and hot water unit - $40,653
- Maitland Hockey Turf Association, new dugouts/shelters and umpires hut - $57,000
- Thornton Park Senior Soccer Club changeroom upgrade, particularly women's $95,000
- East Maitland War Memorial, refurbishment of welfare and counseling room $22,020
- Girl Guides Assn of NSW, replacing piers and leveling floor of Rutherford Guide Hall $30,000
- PCYC Maitland, installation of complete CCTV system $15,762
- Autism Spectrum Australia Aspect, PA system for primary and high schools $14,740
- Rotary Club of Rutherford-Telarah, refurbishment and upgrade of van $15,500
- Lochinvar School of Arts Hall, refurbishment of internal floors $4,325
- East Maitland Scout Hall, refurbishment of internal hall $5,000