* Five new COVID-19 cases were recorded in Australia, all in hotel quarantine.
* Victoria has now gone 30 days straight without a new case.
* NSW has recorded its 22nd consecutive day without a locally-acquired case as it inches closer to the benchmark for virus elimination. It had four cases in hotel quarantine.
* SA also reported no new cases but authorities had to set up two testing clinics after finding a man breached quarantine and visited seven different shops in seven locations across Adelaide.
* WA recorded a less serious breach ivolving a man nabbed at a local pub who should have been in self-isolation. The state reported one new case in hotel quarantine.
* Prime Minister Scott Morrison has confirmed the government will roll out a vaccine in the first quarter of 2021 having invested heavily in versions developed by Novavax, Pfizer, AstraZeneca and the University of Queensland.
* The PM says Australia's debt situation is the envy of the world, even in the midst of coronavirus-induced devastation.
* Victoria will start taking international travellers again from December 7 under a "reset" hotel quarantine program.
* Telehealth will be permanently subsidised through Medicare after initially starting as a pandemic measure.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS
* There were 5 new cases recorded in Australia: four in NSW and one in WA
* The national death toll is 907: Victoria 819, NSW 55, Tasmania 13, WA 9, Queensland 6, SA 4, ACT 3. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS
* Cases: at least 62,573,188
* Deaths: at least 1,458,305
* Recovered: at least 43,193,992
Data current as of 1700 AEDT November 27, taking in federal and state/territory government updates, Worldometer and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre.
Australian Associated Press