AUSTRALIAN VACCINATION NUMBERS:
* There have been 48,701,606 vaccine doses administered in the national COVID-19 rollout up to Tuesday, including 323,879 in the previous 24 hours.
* Of that total, 29,921,583 have been administered by Commonwealth facilities, an increase of 255,683 in the previous 24 hours.
* State and territory facilities have administered 18,780,023 vaccines, an increase of 68,196 in the previous 24 hours.
* More than 95 per cent of people aged 16 and over have had at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine and 93.1 per cent are double vaccinated.
* A total of 7,041,225 adults have received more than two doses - a booster or top-up shot - an increase of 247,988 in the previous 24 hours.
AUSTRALIAN CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* 52,573 new cases: 21,030 in NSW, 13,507 in Victoria, 13,511 in Queensland, 2401 in South Australia, 896 in the ACT, 712 in Tasmania, 492 in the Northern Territory and 24 in Western Australia.
* The national death toll is 3333 (+87): Victoria 1885 (+35), NSW 1170 (+29), Queensland 138 (+9), South Australia 87 (+13), WA nine, ACT 20, Tasmania 14 (+1) and the NT two. (Two Queensland residents who died in NSW have been included in the official tolls of both states).
GLOBAL CORONAVIRUS NUMBERS:
* Cases: at least 358,218,000
* Deaths: at least 5,614,000
* Vaccine doses administered: 9,850,294,000
Data current as at 1630 AEDT on January 26, taking in federal and state/territory government updates and Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Centre figures.
Australian Associated Press
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.