There will be plenty of sixes as the Maitland one-day cricket competition switches to the Twenty20 format on Saturday.
There are some tantalising clashes in the first round with top-two teams Port Stephens Pythons clashing with Paterson at Tenambit Oval.
There will be no let up for the Pythons with their second game for the day against third-placed Kurri Kurri Kookaburras.
Paterson also has an intriguing second game facing the resurgent Windsor Castle Stallions, who play Dungog in their opener at SMR.
The Twenty20 competition will run over the next four weeks with the final scheduled for December 17.
November 26, 12.30 pm
- Port Stephens v Paterson at Tenambit Oval
- Windsor Castle v Dungog at SMR
- Raworth v Kurri Kurri at Schanck Drive
November 26, 3.30 pm
- Port Stephens v Kurri Kurri at Tenambit Oval
- Windsor Castle v Paterson at SMR
- Raworth v Dungog at Schanck Drive
December 3, 12.30pm
- Kurri Kurri v Dungog at Bowthorne
- Raworth v Paterson at Ernie Jurd Oval
- Port Stephens v Windsor Castle at Hinton
December 3, 3.30pm
- Kurri Kurri v Paterson Bowthorne
- Raworth v Windsor Castle at Ernie Jurd Oval
- Port Stephens v Dungog at Hinton
December 10, 12.30pm
- Port Stephens v Raworth at King Park 5
- Kurri Kurri v Windsor Castle at Howe Park
- Dungog v Paterson at Bennett Park
FINAL: Saturday, December 17
For full draws go to www.maitlandcricket.com.au