Maitland Anzac Day dawn service will be held at the cenotaph at the entrance to Maitland Park.
The march to the cenotaph at 5.30am.
The Anzac Day dawn service at 5.35am. A 10.30am march to the cenotaph will be followed by a memorial service at 11am.
* East Maitland RSL sub-branch veterans are invited to assemble at RSL hall, New England Highway, East Maitland at 5am. The march to the William Street memorial will start at 5.20am. Dawn service at 5.30am. The main service marchers assemble at RSL hall, New England Highway at 11am. March to the memorial at 11.20 am. Commemorative service at the war memorial at 11.30am.
* Morpeth Anzac Day parade assembly point will be opposite Campbell’s Store, corner of Tank and Swan streets at 10.45am. March along Swan Street to the war memorial in front of Morpeth Museum, corner of Swan and Northumberland streets at 11am. Service at 11.15am.
* Beresfield and District RSL sub-branch will hold its Anzac Day dawn service at Beresfield Community War Memorial, Anderson Drive, at 5.40am. In case of rain, the service will be held inside Beresfield Bowling Club. This will be followed by a service at Newcastle Crematorium at 6.30am. Breakfast will be served at the bowling club for a gold coin donation. Two-up will be played from 9am inside the club.
* Cessnock RSL sub-branch will host a dawn service at the cenotaph in Cessnock TAFE College grounds at 5.30am. A service for post-World War II veterans, including all ex-service personnel who served in Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, will be held at Aberdare Veterans Park at 9.30am. Cessnock RSL veterans march will form at 11am in the car park of the Ex-Services Club. The march starts at 11.15am, moving along Vincent and Cooper streets, to the cenotaph in the TAFE grounds. The main service will be held at 11.30am.
* Abermain RSL Sub Branch will hold a veterans’ march along Bathurst Street, Abermain at 8.30am. The main Anzac Day service will be held at 9am in Jeffries Park, Abermain. A free breakfast for veterans, two-up and activities will follow from 10am at Abermain Bowling and Recreation Club.
* Raymond Terrace RSL sub-branch Anzac Day dawn service will be held at 6am at Raymond Terrace Memorial. Veterans will form in Jacaranda Avenue in front of Raymond Terrace Bowling Club at 5.50am for the 150 metre march to the memorial for the service. Breakfast will be served in the bowling club after the service. A 10.30am march will form in Sturgeon Street for a one kilometre march along Sturgeon, William and Port Stephens streets. Main service starts at 11am.
* Seaham Anzac Day service will be held at 9am at Knitting Circle Memorial on Newline Road, Seaham. Service is sponsored by Raymond Terrace RSL sub-branch.
* Kurri Kurri RSL sub-branch will host a dawn service at 5am in Rotary Park in Hampden Street. Veterans marching will assemble outside Mitre 10 at 9.30am before the main service at 10am in Rotary Park. Lunch will be served at noon at Kurri Kurri Workers Club.
* Branxton RSL sub-branch will hold a dawn service at 5.15am at the rotunda in John Rose Avenue. Veterans are invited to assemble at 5.15am. A march will start at 11.15am on the corner of New England Highway and Elderslie Road before a noon service at the rotunda. Lunch will be served afterwards for veterans at the RSL hall.