Man, 43, flown to Royal North Shore Hospital with burns after Rutherford barbecue incident

Updated December 26 2018 - 12:57am, first published 12:53am
Man taken to hospital with burns suffered while lighting barbecue
Man taken to hospital with burns suffered while lighting barbecue

A man has been air-lifted to hospital after he suffered burns while trying to light a barbecue in the Lower Hunter.

Subscribe now for unlimited access.

$0/

(min cost $0)

or signup to continue reading

See subscription options

Get the latest Maitland news in your inbox

Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date.

We care about the protection of your data. Read our Privacy Policy.